1. Www.Phonefixexpress.com complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on the Www.Phonefixexpress.com website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. Customers and subscribers to Www.Phonefixexpress.com can check the information we hold by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. We do not rent, sell or exchange mailing lists to third parties.
7. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we do not send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
8. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us regarding products or services directly provided by us.
9. All emails sent by us are clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from the Www.phonefixexpress.com mailing list and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
If you have any questions relating to our Privacy Statement please email us at email@example.com